Cave at the Wave Booking Information
Bookings can be taken over the phone on +44 (0) 1900 811 450 or via our online booking system.
- Pre-booking of your caving session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- Children aged 11+ can visit and climb unaccompanied. Those aged 10 and under must be accompanied in the building by a responsible adult aged 16 or over.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or climbing or rock shoes into the cave system.
- We strongly advise against the wearing of any type of jewellery. Should you choose to do so you do this at your own risk. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Sessions start on the hour. The first 15 minutes will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and helmet/harness fitting. This is then followed by 45 minutes in the caving activity area.
Cancelling your Cave at the Wave session
Should you need to cancel your session at Cave at the Wave for whatever reason, we will need 48 hours notice minimum to qualify for a refund.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given.